Updated Dec 4/23
Canon DR-E6C DC Coupler for EOS R5C - $210 - in stock
- External DC Coupler for EOS R5C - fits into the battery compartment
- Allows AC Power or External Battery Power to Camera
- Allows Camera to Capture up to 8K RAW
- Provides 9V/3A Minimum Voltage to Camera
- Requires Canon CA-946 AC Adapter for AC power (additional cost)
- Requires the Anton Bauer P-Tap to Barrel 8075-0271 for Battery Power (V or Gold Mount batteries off D-Tap)
Canon CA-946 AC Adapter for the R5C - $269 - in stock
Works with the DR-E6C Coupler for R5C. Also works with Canon C100 MK II, XC15, C300, C500, XF400/405. Let's you power your camera off AC instead of battery. Requires separate DC Coupler to plug into the compatible camera.
Small Rig Camera Cage Canon EOS R5C, R5, R6 - $89 - more in soon
(2982B) Note: not compatible with R6 MK II.
- Formfitting Camera Cage
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Threads
- Shoe Mount, NATO Rail
- Maintains Access to Ports & Controls
- 1/4"-20 Camera Screw, Anti-Twist Pins
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- Screwdriver Stores on Bottom
SmallRig HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp - $29 - in stock
(2981) For EOS R5, R6, R5C Cage.
Tilta Canon R5C Full Cage Black - $129 - in stock
(TA-T32-FCCB) This cage features an ARRI Rosette Connection, two cold shoe receivers, and NATO Rail connections on the top and left side of the cage. The cage also features multiple ¼”-20 mounting points with locating pins, several M3 threads, and integrated slots for a shoulder strap. The built in silicone cushion helps hold the camera body in place while protecting it from any scratches that could be caused by the cage. The base of the cage also provides a couple mounting options for securing the system to different quick release plates and natively supports optional Power Supply Baseplate Type III and LWS Baseplate. The bottom plate allows you to easily access the battery compartment and also includes a slot for an included magnetic screwdriver. The included Clamp Attachment connects to the side of the cage and allows you to secure the optional HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter and an optional USB-C Cable. The included Lens Mount Support Bracket attaches to the front of the cage via M3 screws and provides additional support for an RF to EF Lens Mount Adapter.
Findl Tilta Baseplates for RC5 here