Updated Nov 17/23
CANON EOS C70 4K CINEMA CAMERA
Canon EOS C70 4K Cinema Camera
RF Mount - Body Only - $7299 SALE $6999 - in stock - sale ends Dec 23
CANON FINANCING PROMO - Lease your Canon C70 for 24 months at 3.99% or 36 months at 4.99%. Call us for details on eligibility.
Developed with an idea of combining the Cinema EOS series with the EOS R series, the new EOS C70 offers exceptional image quality and professional video features in a compact and mobile form factor, perfect for documentary, newsgathering, and corporate videos.
The EOS C70 is the first Cinema EOS camera with a built-in RF-lens mount, which was previously a feature that was only used for the EOS R series of mirrorless cameras. The RF-mount offers users access to Canon's superb line of RF-lenses, which are quick, reliable and provide brilliant image quality. There is also a full 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10-stop internal ND filter system in the relatively small flange depth of the RF-mount.
Canon's EOS C70 is also equipped with a Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor that is capable of over 16 stops of dynamic range. The DIG!C DV7 Image Processor expands functionality and flexibility by enabling features such as 4K 120p High Frame Rate recording and Dual Pixel Autofocus.
- Canon Super 35mm Dual Gain Output (DGO) Sensor, 16+ stops of Total Dynamic Range
- DIG!C DV7 Image Processor
- Canon Log 2 and 3, PQ, and HLG Recording
- RF Mount
- EF Lens Compatibility with Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x
- Direct Touch Control
- 9x16 Vertical Shooting
- New Compact, Uni-Body Design
- Built-in Mini-XLRS
- Built-in Neutral Density Filter System
- Time Code Terminal
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, EOS iTR AF X, Dual Pixel Focus Guide
- Electronic Image Stabilization with Coordinated Control
- Auto ISO/Gain Control
- RC-V100 Remote Control Support
- Dual SD Card Slots with Various Recording Options
- High Frame Rate; 4K 120P and 2K CROP 180P
- Look File for Recording (User LUT)
- Long GOP Supported in 4K/2K