Updated Feb 23/21
Matte Boxes and Accessories
Scroll down to see all available options.
SmallRig Lightweight Matte Box - $139 - in stock
(2660) SmallRig Lightweight Matte Box is designed to block the sun or other light source in order to prevent glare and lens flare, with interchangeable mounting systems that suit cinema or DSLR lenses. Clamps on, rod support optional, not included.
- Lightweight Clamp-On Matte Box with Carbon Fiber Top Flag.
- Weights Only 238g Without Top Flag.
- Fits Lenses up to 114mm Outside Diameter.
- Supports up to Two 4 x 4" or 4 x 5.65" Filters with 4mm Thickness.
- Features Four 1/4”-20 Accessory Mounts.
- Includes Four Adapter Rings in 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm-114mm.
SmallRig Matte Box Rod Support - $59 - in stock
(2663) Designed to mount SmallRig Matter Box 2660 onto the 15mm LWS rod system via 1/4”-20 screw. The half-open rod clamp allows you to mount to the 15mm LWS rod system directly without disassembling other accessories for saving time. The rod support can be adjusted 30mm vertically and 6mm horizontally to fit different lenses.
Kamerar MAX-1 Matte Box - $269 - in stock
The Kamerar MAX-1 Video Matte Box is constructed from aluminum and molded plastic. It can support a non-rotating single 4x4 Neutral Density Filter through a removable locking tray. The adjustable metal side and top flags shade the camera lens and can be removed easily for easy transporting. The Kamerar MAX-1 matte box mounts to a standard set of 15mm Rails and height on the MAX-1 can be adjusted +/- 2". The Kamerar Universal Donut which is also included which is ideal for stopping light leaks. NOTE: does not fit Canon CNE Prime lenses or Rokinon Xeen lenses.
Shape Matte Box 4x5.6 - $849 - in stock
Matte box 2 stage bracket for 4 x 5.6″ rotary filters
Compatible with photo lenses with a min diameter of 52 mm
Compatible with professional video optics with up to 114 mm front diameter
Matte Box weight : 1.08 kg (2.4 lb)
(2) Filter holder
(2) Clip on adapter rings (84 and 114 mm) to attach your lens to the matte box
(1) 82 mm filter ring
(6) Step-up rings (52-82, 58-82, 62-82, 67-82, 72-82, 77-82)mm
(2) Side flags and (1) French flag for maximum control of the light incident
15 mm rod-to-mattebox bracket
Find Rails and Follow Focus Systems here
Find NiSi Matte Box Filters here.