Updated July 6/21
Zoom F6 Multitrack Field Recorder - $849 - in stock
The Zoom F6 is the first professional field recorder to feature both 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom’s solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be a filmmaker's new secret weapon.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and an EIN of -127dBu or less
- Switchable +4dBu inputs with mic/line options
- 32-Bit Float Recording & Dual AD converters
Zoom PCF-6 Protective Case For Zoom F6 - $129 - in stock
If you record with a ZOOM F6 and need an easy way to carry it on location, then the PCF-6 Protective Case is the perfect companion. Durable and lightweight, this protective case is suitable for any indoor or outdoor environment. It offers top, side, and bottom access to the unit as well as a clear-windowed top cover so you can monitor the recorder’s screen in all production conditions.
The PCF-6 case includes two separate pieces—one for your field recorder and another for smaller items such as a wireless transmitter. The simple strap design allows you to add as much gear as you need, while giving you the flexibility to hold your F6 around your waist, around your neck, or over the shoulder.
Protect your F6 in the field and on location with the PCF-6.This protection/production case is custom made for the Zoom F6 MultiTrack Field Recorder.
- Recorder pouch with side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window forvisual monitoring
- Wireless receiver pouch
- Adjustable padded strap and shoulder pad with buckle
- Bottom panel access to AA batteries
Find more Zoom recorders here