Updated Dec 14/21
ProMaster C-Stands, Rolling Stands
ProMaster C-Stand Kit - $299 - in stock
(5584) The Professional 40" C-Stand Kit with Turtle Base includes a 40” extension arm and two 2.5” grip heads. This stand is black (to minimize light reflections in the studio) and has a folding, detachable turtle base so it is easy to move and store. Sets up quickly. Good quality.
ProMaster Rolling Studio Stand (4234) - $259 - in stock
ProMaster’s 4234 Rolling Studio Stand is strong. This double riser stand achieves a maximum height of 10’. It uses powerful column locks for maximum load capacity. Folding square legs create an incredibly sturdy base. Locking wheels make it easy to use for rolling heavy lights and equipment around a studio and then keeping it in the proper place. And the flat black finish will avoid unwanted / unexpected glare and highlights during a shoot.
• Maximum Working Height: 10' / 3 m (with wheels attached)
• Minimum Working Height: 43 1/2" / 110.5 cm
• Folded Length: 4' / 1.2 m (with wheels attached)
• Number of risers: 2
• Weight: 13.6 lbs / 6.2 kg (including wheels)
• Leg size: 20.5mm square
• Main column diameter: 35.5 mm at its widest section
• Mounting stud diameter: 5/8"
• Finish: flat black
• Maximum load: 22 lbs / 10 kg
Find Boom Stands here