Updated Jan 4/22
Aputure LS C600x Bi-color
V-Mount - $2790 - more coming soon - taking pre-orders
Gold-Mount - $2790 - special order
The Light Storm 600x Pro is the newest member of the Aputure LS 600 series of point-source LEDs, featuring a 600W bi-colour chipset with precision colour blending optical design. It harnesses the form factor and design of the LS 600d Pro, the same control box interface, and Bowens Mount compatibility while introducing a 2700K to 6500K variable CCT range and maintaining an output of 18,510 lux at 3m with the F10 Fresnel.
- 18,510+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel @ 5600K
- 5,610+ lux @ 3m with the LS 600 Series HyperReflector @ 5600K
- 2700K~6500K Variable CCT
- Precision Colour-Blending Optics
- Max & Constant Output Power Modes
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- CRI & TLCI ≥96, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 85
- Weather-Resistant: Dust & Water Resistant
With only a 720W maximum power draw, the LS 600x can replace compact HMIs and Tungsten lights on set. The LS 600x Pro takes advantage of LEDs’ low power consumption compared to traditional filament lights and can be powered by V-Mount, Gold Mount, and Block Batteries via its multivoltage battery plates or 48V 3-Pin XLR Input.
Designed for professionals, the LS 600x Pro’s weatherresistant design renders it capable of withstanding inclement weather conditions like light rain and water spray. It also features an intuitive control interface with advanced LCD, Sidus Link App Control, LumenRadio Wireless DMX, and ethernet control.
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, Built-in Wireless DMX, Art-net, Ethernet, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Multi-Voltage Battery Plates Support 14.4V / 26V /
- 28.8V Batteries
- Half Power Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount
- Batteries (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- Max Power Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount
- Batteries (26V/18A, 28.8V/16A)
- Charge V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries via AC Power
- Supports 48V/15A DC Input Power (3-pin XLR)
- Including Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries
- Optimized Output: LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- Utilizes Universal Bowens Mount Standard
- Frequency Modulation to Remove Flicker
- Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin (28mm/16mm) for Easy Mounting
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 7.5m Weatherproof Head Cable
- 6m Locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 9 Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, Explosion, & Fire
With its 600W bi-colour chipset, weather-resistant build, and professional control methods, including LumenRadio, ethernet, and 5-Pin DMX512 in and out ports, the LS 600x Pro is designed for professional cinematographers and lighting technicians who need a modifiable hard light or soft light fixture that can both provide intense output and flexibility in colour temperature.
The LS 600x Pro embodies all the benefits of the LS 600d Pro, and uses the same technology as the LS 300x that allows it to be one of few bi-colour Bowens Mount LEDs that are truly compatible with optical modifiers like Fresnels and Spotlights, allowing it to act as a proper complement or replacement for traditional filament fixtures on film sets.
This makes it compatible with the same modifiers as the LS 600d Pro, so it works perfectly in tandem with existing LS 600 series lights, and Aputure accessories. With its multi-voltage battery plates and DC Inputs, the LS 600x Pro has the flexibility to be powered on location and can even act as a battery charger for V and Gold Mount batteries via AC Power, enhancing any lighting technician’s on-set workflow.
Find accessories here