Updated May 17/18
Panasonic EVA1 Accessories
Shape EVAB15 - $309 - in stock
* Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12” long through the length of the baseplate;
* Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8-16 and ¼-20 screws;
* 4 points attachment to strongly secure the camera and for tripod plate attachment (3 x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16);
* Ratchet key knobs to reposition the rod bloc system;
* 15mm LW Rod System designed to respect the AU-EVA1 optical center;
* 4 rubber pads at the top of the base to protect and securely sit your AU-EVA1 Camera;
* Quickly unscrew the bottom section of the Baseplate with an Allen Key and you will obtain an Adapter Plate featuring several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your AU-EVA1 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone;
* The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the Baseplate.
Shape EVA HVF - $659 - in stock
Extendable & Sophisticated Top Handle
The handle grip frame is made from robust CNC machined aluminum and the finger grip is made from genuine Canadian maple wood for maximum comfort. You can quickly adjust and lock the handle length for an extension of approximately 3 inches from its original position in order to optimize the balance of your camera to your lens type.
Featuring Attachments of the Top Handle:
* A ‘15 mm Rod Clamp’ (15CTH) can be mounted in the front section of the Top Handle, allowing you to attach our ‘15mm Push Button View Finder Bracket Arm’ or any other 15mm LW stud;
* Several threaded holes to optimize your rig with our ‘ REVOLT Push Button Magic Arm Series’, designed to attach and manipulate your camera monitor or other camera accessories;
* (4) Four ¼-20 threaded holes (Front). Perfect for more attachment options.
* (2) Two Hot Shoe Brackets (Front and Back of Handle).
View Finder Bracket Arm with Push-button Technology
The View Finder Bracket Arm can quickly be mounted to the Panasonic AU-EVA1 Top Plate with the help of a Ratchet Knob. The position of the View finder can also be adjusted to your need with the help of the ratchet knob system and our patented Push Button Technology (nothing to unscrew - Push, adjust, release, and then its lock).
AU-EVA1 Top Plate
Lightweight and robust CNC machined aluminum plate designed to support and facilitate the manipulation of your Panasonic AU-EVA1. The top plate offers an array of 1/4" and 3/8" threads which can be used to attach options around the camera, for example, our top handle and EVF mount bracket (also compatible with Panasonic’s AU-EVA1 original top handle).
Attachment Features of the Top Plate:
* Several ¼-20 threaded holes on top and side of the plate (Cheese Plate Style).
* Several 3/8-16 threaded holes on top and side of the plate (Cheese Plate Style).
Shape EVALWGT - $898 - in stock
Baseplate and handle combo kit.
Find more Panasonic camcorders here