Updated May 22/23
Sound Devices MixPre-10 II
Sound Devices MixPre-10 II Multi-Channel Audio Recorder - US$1775 - special order
* Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
* Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
* Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
* 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
* Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
* Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out.
* Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
* USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
* In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
* Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
* Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
* Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
* Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
* Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.
What’s New in the MixPre-10 II?
* Bit depth up to 32-bit float for increased dynamic range.
* Same intuitive interface, more powerful hardware.
* Adjustable Limiters.
* Increased output level to +18 dBu on TA3.
Find accessories here